New Club Opening in San Juan Capistrano Represents the Fitness Brand’s 150th Club in Southern California
San Juan Capistrano, California - January 12, 2019
24 Hour Fitness, lauded for its superb facilities, convenient locations, and energetic team of talented professionals, is closing out the year after a massive expansion in the Southern California market. On January 12th, the fitness empire is opening its doors in the family-friendly community of San Juan Capistrano in Orange County, California, and begin the year with the introduction of the 150th location in Southern California. The new club will be suitably located in the heart of downtown San Juan Capistrano in close proximity to the area’s local businesses and restaurants, and will dramatically influence the community’s health and wellness scene. With its flexible hours and convenient location, residents of San Juan Capistrano can easily grab a workout before, after, or during the work day, and will enjoy the new club’s dynamic fitness experiences including Aqua, Zumba, Cycle, BootyBarre, PopPilates, personal training, Spartan training, and more.
The 24 Hour Fitness® San Juan Capistrano club grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, January 12, 2019, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., located at 27124 Calle Arroyo, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24® studio classes and more.
Residents of the Orange County city of San Juan Capistrano enjoy year-round sunshine, and easy access to some of the nation’s most sought-after parks and beaches. The pleasant weather enables residents to spend their free time outdoors and engage in activities such as hiking, biking, camping, swimming, surfing, and more. The city’s beaches, parks, petting zoos, historical museums, cultural centers, and top-notch dining make it one of the country’s top locations to reside with a family. The city has deep, rich roots ingrained in California’s history, and the community is still continuing to evolve after over 220 years. Since the 1970s the city has seen a great economic boom, along with a unique desire to preserve the area’s historic resources and the perpetuation of San Juan Capistrano’s unique heritage.
“Our newest club in San Juan Capistrano will significantly alter the landscape of the city’s health and fitness scene,” said Ryan Keefer, General Manager. “With a convenient location in the heart of the city’s cherished downtown, our new club serves as the ideal complement to staying in shape, enjoying the area’s vast outdoor activities, and meeting your fitness goals for 2019 and beyond. Whether you’re looking for one-on-one personal training, challenging group exercise classes with friends, or training for a marathon or Spartan race, our new club makes it easier and more convenient to go keep up with your fitness goals and be the best version of yourself.”
The modern new 38,000 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle rooms with popular classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, RPM® and bootybarre® included with membership
- Hundreds of digital classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting
- Indoor half-court for basketball and other sports
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes
- Whirlpool and sauna for relaxation and recovery
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*
*Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO® custom workout app, takes the guesswork out of fitness with workouts in the gym, at home and on the go
- Fit:Perks®Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better
About 24 Hour Fitness
Celebrating 35 years as an industry leader, 24 Hour Fitness transforms lives every day through fitness. Conveniently located clubs, furnished with a wide variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, are the perfect environment for fitness professionals to deliver dynamic personal and group training programs. GX24® and cycle rooms feature a popular array of live classes included with membership. A multitude of additional offerings engage and inspire every member to lead a full and healthy life both inside and outside of the club. Opening new clubs on average at the brisk pace of one every few weeks, 24 Hour Fitness is headquartered in San Ramon, CA and serves nearly 4 million members in over 420 clubs nationwide.
To learn more about us and to find the club nearest you, visit www.24hourfitness.com.